This item has been shown 7669 times.
Leica IIIf & IIIc Repair Book
Easy to Replace Shutter Curtains and Beam Splitter Mirror Manual
Condition ; NEW
Page ; 28Pages
Size ; 210mm x 297mm
Two languages ( English and Japanese )
Do you know that the later leica IIIf body shell can be opened by removing only 2 screws ?
I wrote this manual with many photos.
It should be easy to understand, even if you are a beginner at repairing.
Enjoy your new Leica World.
I am showing some tips of Leica repairing video on YOUTUBE.
Check them by key word "nobbysparrow Leica repair"
< INDEX >
2. SLOW GOVERNOR REMOVAL
3. TOP PLATE REMOVAL
4. RANGEFINDER REMOVAL
5. BAFFLE FRAME REMOVAL
(disassembling of Leica 3, 3a, 3b)
6. SHUTTER CURTAINS RENOVAL
7. MAKING THE NEW FIRST CURTAIN
8. MAKING THE NEW SECOND CURTAIN
9. SETTING THE SLOW GOVERNOR
10. SETTING THE RENGEFINDER
11. SETTING THE TOP PLATE
12. REPLACING THE BEAM SPLIT MIRROR
13. ADJUSTING THE RANGEFINDER IMAGE
14. ADJUSTING THE SHUTTER SPEEDS
15. DECOMPOSITION OF THE WINDING KNOB
16. SELF TIMER REMOVAL
17. REMOVAL THE SPEED DIAL ON A LATER 3f
18. REMOVAL THE TOP PLATE ON A LATER 3f
19. OTHER ADJUSTMENTS
20. PROBLEMS & ANSWERS
<Shipping>flat rate world wide shipping
$5.00by usual air (10-14 days) not registered.
I don't ship to China, India, Philippines. (no exception)
<Return Policy> No refund, As-is sale because a book.
Please ask by eBay Question.
We are Serious classic camera and antique goods shop in Japan.